Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas) offers our full-time employees a comprehensive, flexible benefits program which allows them to choose a plan that best meets their needs and the needs of their families.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care, Dependent Care, Transportation)
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- Incentive Compensation Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Paid Time Off -- Vacation, Holidays, Flex, Sick
- Fitness Subsidy -- Gym Membership Program
- Transportation Subsidy
- Teleworking Option with certain positions
- Volunteer Incentive Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for Professional, Confidential Counseling
We also offer a Career Development Center that provides the tools employees need to further their professional growth and development.