Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas®) offers a variety of energy-efficiency contracting opportunities to help our customers use energy more efficiently.
These energy-efficiency programs are approved by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC). They are administered either solely by SoCalGas or jointly with Southern California Edison.
This page lists current energy-efficiency programs performed by contractors who were selected through a competitive bid process.
Each program is administered by the designated contractor under a contract awarded by SoCalGas.
These programs make up a minimum of 20 percent of SoCalGas's energy-efficiency program portfolio.
Customers who wish to participate in any program must communicate and contract directly with the contractor listed for that specific program.
Current Programs Offered
Residential Programs (Multifamily)
- On-Demand Efficiency (Re-circulation Loops for Central Domestic Hot Water Heaters)
- Multifamily Direct Installation Programs
- Energy Advantage Program for Small Business (EAP)
- HERS Advanced Rater Training Program
- Instant Rebates! Point of Sale Foodservice Program
- Program for Resources Efficiency in Private and Public Schools (PREPPS)
- Small Industrial Facility Upgrades
- Sustainability Circles
- Connect Program
Residential and Business Outreach Energy-Efficiency Programs
New Technology Energy Efficiency Programs
You can contact us for additional information about these programs.
- Email ESC@semprautilities.com
- Call 1-800-427-2000
Programs are administered under a contract awarded by Southern California Gas Company. Programs are funded by California utility customers under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. California customers are not obligated to purchase any products or services offered by these programs. The trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.