Reduce energy waste by making energy efficiency part of your strategic planning process!
Benefits of CEI
Continuous Energy Improvement (CEI) -- offered at no cost to qualifying business customers -- provides consulting services to help your business do the following:
- Identify and launch projects that reduce energy waste
- Leverage existing incentive programs for natural gas and electricity
- Pursue branding and certification programs (such as ENERGY STAR® and LEED for existing buildings)
How to Qualify
To qualify for CEI, your business must:
- Be a customer of both Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas) and Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Have support from an executive sponsor within your organization
- Be willing to commit financial and human resources to the success of the CEI process
Other terms and conditions apply. Download our fact sheet for more information.
- CEI Fact Sheet (PDF)
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by Southern California Gas Company and Southern California Edison under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Southern California Gas Company is not responsible for any goods or services selected by the customer. CEI Commit/Assess graphic provided by Pacific Gas and Electric Company. © 2010 Pacific Gas and Electric Company. All rights reserved.