We offer a special set of incentives for projects that save at least 200,000 therms annually through energy efficiency.
- Provides incentives of up to $1 million per project, and up to $2 million per premise, per year
- For equipment replacement or process improvements that are expected to save greater than 200,000 therms annually
How to Apply
- Download application (pdf). In your application,
- Briefly describe the project
- List projected therm savings (200,000 annual therms minimum)
- Include a detailed Energy Savings Scope of Work, stamped by a Professional Engineer
- Upon approval, SoCalGas provides a non-binding 90-day hold on project funding to qualifying applicants. Participants must be guided through the program by their SoCalGas account representative prior to project advancement.
- Customer and SoCalGas agree on a Measurement and Validation plan, identifying in advance how the project's therm savings will be documented and verified.
- Customer and SoCalGas finalize project milestones that must be met.
- SoCalGas conducts a pre-installation site(s) inspection and completes any required baseline measurements.
- Customer and SoCalGas enter into an agreement defining energy savings and incentive payment amount. After both parties sign the agreement, installation may begin.
For more information, contact your account representative, or call 1-800-GAS-2000.
This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by Southern California Gas Company under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Eligibility requirements apply. Southern California Gas Company is not responsible for any goods or services selected by the customer.