Do you install energy-efficient equipment for other businesses? Suppliers and installers of insulation, steam traps, boilers and other qualifying products can apply for rebates on behalf of their customers. Vendors then provide the rebate money to their customers in one of two ways:
- As cash payments after the installation(s), or
- As price reductions applied to the new installation(s)
This program includes special processing that allows participants to receive rebate checks quickly.
There is no cost to participate. Enrolling in the program is easy and vendors can start immediately after signing an agreement that allows them to apply for rebates on behalf of their customers.
See How Vendors Benefit
Fact Sheet and Guidelines
As participants in the Vendor Participation Program, you will help your customers save money through The Gas Company's Rebate Program.
- Rebates for general equipment
- Rebates for foodservice equipment
- Vendor Participation Guidelines and Process
How Do I Join?
Enroll by calling our Vendor Participation Program representatives at (213) 379-4564. A representative will walk you through the application process.
Or follow these 3 easy steps:
- Download Vendor Participation Program Agreement
- Print, sign and mail agreement.
- A Vendor Program representative will call you to arrange an introductory meeting.
This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. This program is funded by California utility customers and administered by Southern California Gas Company under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. The selection, purchase and ownership of goods and services are the sole responsibility of the customer.