Working in conjunction with rebate and incentive programs, The Gas Company offers qualified customers purchasing qualified natural gas equipment 0%, unsecured financing.
Let us help you improve your bottom line with energy-efficient equipment.
- 0% interest, unsecured
- Institutional Customers (taxpayer-funded institutions such as counties, cities, school districts, etc.)
- Loan amount: $5,000 to $250,000 per meter; eligible accounts for the State of California may qualify for up to one million dollars ($1,000,000) per meter
- Maximum project payback1 period is ten (10) years or useful equipment life, whichever is shorter
- Non-Institutional Customers
- Loan amount: $5,000 to $100,000 per meter
- Maximum project payback 1 period is five (5) years
- Monthly loan payment billed on customer's utility bill
- No penalty for early repayment
- Loans are not transferable
1 project payback based on projected annual energy savings
Non-residential customers (including institutional customers) and owners of multifamily units who do not reside on the premises.
- Customers must have had an active account with The Gas Company for the past two years in the same business
- Customer's account from The Gas Company must be in good standing
Examples of Qualifying Equipment and Measures
- High-efficiency fryers
- Greenhouse curtains
- Pipe/tank insulation
- Heat recovery projects
Get Started, Save Energy Today!
Applying for zero-percent financing takes just a few simple steps.
- Call 1-800-427-6584 Option 6 to see if your project qualifies (qualified projects will receive a free energy audit to determine the energy savings). You can also e-mail us at scgobf@SempraUtilities.com
- Contact your account executive or our program staff
- Apply for the energy efficiency rebate or incentive plus the zero-percent loan
- Install the equipment (The Gas Company will conduct 100% inspections of all qualified equipment)
- Issue Loan – the loan payments will be included as a line item on your utility bill
* This program is provided to eligible customers on a first-come, first-served basis until the program funds are no longer available. This program is funded by California utility customers and administrated by Southern California Gas Company under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. This program may be modified or terminated without prior notice and is provided to qualified customers on a first-come, first-served basis until program funds are no longer available. Eligibility requirements apply. Although SoCalGas does not require collateral for the loan, installers and other parties might require security or place a lien on the equipment installed. Southern California Gas Company is not responsible for any goods or services selected by the customer.