This webpage is updated with "Available Funds" for the Self Generation Incentive Program.
Available Funds Update
- SGIP Budget Report January 2013
- SGIP Budget Report December 2012
- Available Funds Monthly Report 11-30-12 (PDF)
- Available Funds, Year 2010 (PDF)
- Available Funds, Previous Year, 2009 (PDF)
- CPUC Decision 09-12-047 Appendix A (Excel File, 55 KB)
In December 2011, CPUC D.11-12-030 authorized $83 million in annual SGIP funding for program years 2012, 2013 and 2014. D.11-12-030 also directs Energy Division (ED) staff to submit a SGIP budget report to the assigned Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) and Commissioner by March 15, 2013, with recommendations on any adjustments to the SGIP budget for 2013 and 2014.1
Energy Division staff prepared and reviewed SGIP data on participation levels, spending patterns by eligible technologies, and the use of carryover funding from prior years. Based upon available data, Energy Division recommends maintaining the $83 million annual SGIP budget for 2013 and 2014. Read the full report*.