Postage rates are going up. Save money and pay your bill online.
- Receive an email alert every month when your bill is ready to pay
- No need to keep paper files, you can see the previous two year of bills online
- You can also set up automatic monthly payments
Save Time and Money
- No need to buy and keep stamps
- No need to remember to mail your check
- Online payments can be made through our secure site
How to Go Paperless with My Account
If you're already a My Account user, choose paperless billing:
If you're not yet registered for My Account, you will need:
- Your most recent gas bill
- Your 10 digit account number
- The 5-digit zip code of the address to which your bill is mailed
Visit our SoCalGas Help Center for general questions about My Account online services.
My Account is available to residential and most business customers of Southern California Gas Company with online access. To make an online payment, an account must be in good standing and have no more than one (1) returned check within the last 12 consecutive months. At this time, My Account is not available to non-core business customers, customers on the Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV) rate (or G-NGV rate), gas transmission customers (those on a GTO rate), or customers billed through Sundry Billing and manual-billed customers.