The relationship between the state's regulated utilities (such as SoCalGas) and their unregulated, energy-related affiliate companies are subject to rules established by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
These "Affiliate Transaction Rules" address many issues. In response, this web site has been developed to notify interested parties of particular transactions between SoCalGas and certain of its affiliated companies. SoCalGas posts this information in compliance with the CPUC's Decision 97-12-088 issued in December 1997 revised in August 1998 and revised again in December 2006.
If you'd like more information about these rules, you can email AffiliateComplianceSoCalGas@semprautilities.com
SoCalGas Affiliate Transaction Postings
- Customer Information Provided to Affiliate(s)
- Supply, Capacity, Services, or Information Provided to Affiliate(s)
- Discounts, Rebates, Tariff Deviations, or Fee Waivers Provided to Affiliate(s)
- Non-Customer Specific Non-Public Information
- List of SoCalGas' Affiliates