- North End Location: Bello Street and Juan Bautista de Anza Trail
- South End Location: James Way near Shamrock Lane
- Estimated Start Date: September 2018
- Estimated End Date: February 2019
- Traffic Impacts: While each section is being worked on, eastbound and westbound traffic on James Way will be reduced to one lane in and around the construction area and traffic will alternate between directions as controlled by flaggers. Lane reductions will be in effect during work hours only, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., and will be marked with traffic cones and signs. People passing by a work site may see an excavation, equipment, vehicles and traffic control signage. The nearby community may also hear some work-related noise and notice an occasional natural gas odor.
If you have any questions or concerns about the replacement, call 1-800-427-2200 or write PSEPOutreach@semprautilities.com.
Flags indicate the general endpoints of the Pismo Beach-James Way pipeline replacement work area.