- Save up to 10% on heating costs by lowering your furnace thermostat by three to five degrees, if health permits.
- Clean or replace your furnace filters according to manufacturer recommendations.
- Have your air ducts tested for leaks. Leaky ducts can cost you between 10 to 30 percent in heating and cooling costs.
- Reduce the temperature on your water heater.
- Save up to 10% on water heating costs by washing and rinsing your clothes in cold water.
Tips for Home
Start saving this winter with these hot energy-saving tips for your home.
Tools for Business
Save energy and money this winter for your business with our hot tips and programs.
When temperatures drop, people use more natural gas, which can mean higher natural gas bills.