- Read our Rebates Terms and Conditions
- Equipment Disclaimer
- Guide for Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) System
 Qualifying models include:
- Nest Learning Thermostat (all models)
- ecobee (Smart Si, ecobee3 and ecobee3 lite, and ecobee4)
- Honeywell LyricTM Wi-Fi Thermostats (Lyric Round - 2nd generation, Lyric T5, Lyric T6)
- Carrier COr TP-WEM01-A
- Lennox ICOMFORT S30, E30 and M30
 ENERGY STAR MOST EFFICIENT 2019 Clothes Washers with Integrated Modified Energy Factor (IMEF) of 2.92 or greater AND Integrated Water Factor (IWF) of 3.2 or less.
 Must meet ENERGY STAR current 2019 specification.
ENERGY STAR Residential Clothes Washers Front-loading (>= 2.5 cu-ft) with IMEF >= 2.76 and IWF <= 3.2
ENERGY STAR Residential Clothes Washers Top-loading (>= 2.5 cu-ft) with IMEF >= 2.06 and IWF <= 4.3
Natural gas dryer with Combined Energy Factor (CEF) of 3.48.
 Qualifying tankless water heaters include:
- $225 Rebate: High efficiency models that meet a minimum Uniform Energy Factor of 0.81-0.86
- $300 Rebate: ENERGY STAR certified models with a Uniform Energy Factor of 0.87 or higher
- Find qualifying ENERGY STAR natural gas tankless water heaters at energystar.gov.
- Find qualifying natural gas tankless water heaters at energystar.gov.*
 Installed insulation must achieve a minimum of R-13.
Existing attic insulation must be R-11 or less.Final attic insulation level must be R-38 or R-19 if there is less than 24 inches of attic clearance.
 ENERGY STAR Certified natural gas water heaters with an Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) of .64 or higher.
 Qualifying pool heaters include:
- $300 Rebate: Tier I - Thermal Efficiency (84% - 89% TE)
- $750 Rebate: Tier II - Thermal Efficiency (90% TE or above)
 Qualifying furnaces include:
- $150 Rebate: 92-94 percent Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE)
- $200 Rebate: 95 percent or greater AFUE
 Models meet a minimum Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 70 percent. Must be replacing an existing gravity wall furnace. Rebate available through December 31, 2019.
[†] Ask your tax advisor about possible federal tax credits. For information on available Federal Tax Credits for energy efficient home improvements, visit energystar.gov.*